|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Is it feasible to cook via a forge?
- How does Laplink achieve "high speeds" on standard/legacy serial ports?
- Has either Batman's or Superman's identity been accidentally revealed by someone in the comics?
- QGIS stopped working after updating it
- Is it possible to gain the benefits of lying prone without incurring disadvantage on attacks? If so, is this broken?
- What is the problem of using a self signed-certificate for a game?
- How should I tell my boss to stop accusing me of slacking in a backhanded manner?
- Is my laptop equipped with a BIOS or UEFI?
- Oven management in restaurants
- What is so good about IRAs?
- Are anti BDS laws in the USA violating the doctrine of separation of church and state and/or freedom to assemble?
- Why can I see through this astronaut on the Apollo 11 footage?
- What container for olive oil for longest shelf life?
- Is there a forced stalemate although the superior side is to move?
- Why do some (North Americans) consider Europe socialist?
- What is the maximum amount of RAM a host can provision to a Hyper-V guest?
- Journal that rejected paper to disclose identity of referee to the next journal?
- Novel about a plague that is released in modern times when an early Christian relic is removed from its receptacle
- Are pseudo-zeroth order reactions possible?
- How and where should you explain how the laws of your sci-fi universe significantly differ from the real world?
- Is being disliked due to making unpopular decisions expected in every management position?
- Why do the same as others in matchpoint bridge?
- True Seeing into Ethereal plane in Fog Cloud, what is seen?
- In Revelation 22:9, the angel claims to be 'of John's brethren the prophets.' How is this possible?